HYDRO FLASK LIFETIME WARRANTY
HYDRO FLASK LIFETIME WARRANTY
Hydro Flask guarantees every Hydro Flask® product with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects!
Hydro Flask Lifetime Warranty
Hydro Flask Hydration, Tumbler, Coffee, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food, Large Capacity Hard Goods, and Hard Good Accessory Products carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized address defects when available.
Hydro Flask 5-Year Limited Warranty
Hydro Flask Unbound Series Soft Cooler Bag, Hydro Flask Unbound Series Soft Cooler Tote, Tag Along Small Bottle Sling, and Tag Along Large Bottle Sling carry a 5-year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Hydro Flask will replace any eligible product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized to address defects when available. A receipt may be requested to verify date of purchase.
Hydro Flask Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hydro Flask Apparel carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the workmanship, fit, or style of your Hydro Flask apparel, it can be returned for a refund or replacement within 30 days of the initial purchase. To authorize your return, please contact our customer service team at 888-584-9376.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned if you send the flask to us.
- Flasks that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary flask, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the flask to avoid burns. Do not hold the flask while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the flask. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the flask (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your flask from www.HydroFlask.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. We will e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged flask and will send out a replacement flask upon receipt.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your flask. If you can live with it, so can we. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new flask.
- My Hydro Warranties: If you need to claim your My Hydro product(s) under our lifetime warranty, we will not be able to offer the complete configuration as a full warranty. We will handle each warranty on a case-by-case basis, but cannot guarantee every piece of your My Hydro will be available for warranty.
- International Warranty Claims: If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a European retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. Europe based consumers, if you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your Hydro Flask® outside of your area/country, please visit our Europe website for more details(link in footer). If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a Canadian retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Hydro Flask® if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your Hydro Flask product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The limited warranty provided by Hydro Flask® only covers manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any Hydro Flask® products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following: (i) improper use or misuse of the product; (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, or Acts of God.
Please note your Warranty Claim Hydro Flask® will be replaced by the same size and color Hydro Flask. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement flasks under warranty cannot be customized. If you have a flask with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return flask. Those that have purchased engraved flasks will not get an engraved flask sent to them under our warranty replacement policy.
In no event shall Hydro Flask® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.